Thursday, 5 July 2012

Summer horses

As I am grounded at the moment - no riding for at least 6 more weeks have been pottering about with my camera  - here's some photos of some of the horses here at Airdits Farm enjoying a ray of sunshine at 5.30 one summers morning last week.

Amelie is recovering well from her hock operation and enjoying the company of my new mare, Flicker.
Jerry watching the sun come up.
Ams and Flicker.
It's good to see the early morning sun.
Tammy - you got any grub on you then?
20-years old and looking fantastic, shire TB x - Reuben
Gorgeous Garth - star of many a blog post.
Wa'sat over there?
Dougie and the rest of the boys.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am an equestrian novelist soon to release my new racing romance, Share and Share Alike and was hoping you might consider reviewing it on your site. Drop me an email if you’re interested. hannahhooton@yahoo.co.uk.

    Best wishes,

    Hannah Hooton

    ReplyDelete